Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Fashion Boston
















Is two weeks too long between entries? Is a week on the Cape a good excuse? I was happy to return to find the new issue of Fashion Boston in my mail. Working with FB is always a good time. Alex Hall, the editor, is like a real fashion editor, gorgeous and a little larger than life. She brings a high energy to the set, great talent and a gaggle of cute assistants. I might almost think I was working in New York. 

This is the Summer Fun Issue and the challenge was to say warm weather while working in the studio. I used a large scrim as the backdrop, lighting it from behind, and letting the light wrap around the models. This gave them a lot of freedom to move and I really like the way the light comes softly from behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment